The South Carolina Human Affairs Commission’s Technical Services and Training Division offers training workshops. The seminars are designed to prevent employment discrimination and reduce employer liabilities by delivering up-to-date information on today’s most important employment issues.
The training staff at the South Carolina Human Affairs Commission designs sessions to meet the needs of individual organizations. Practical advice combined with legal theory enables SCHAC to prevent discrimination through education. SCHAC’s training is offered throughout the country to private and public employers. All training is available on an in-house basis and may be approved for Criminal Justice CLE or CEU credits.
How can I schedule training? Contact us at:
(803) 737-7800, 711 (Relay) or (800) 521-0725, 711 (Relay) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasonable accommodation available upon request.
SCHAC’s Training Fee Schedule Worksheet has a dropdown box in the upper right-hand corner that will allow you to customize training options based on your organization’s needs. This sliding fee schedule allows you to identify your type of organization, duration of training, and the number of people attending the training to calculate approximate training costs. In-person training will have additional travel expenses. For specific information, contact email@example.com to arrange to speak to our training staff.
- SCHAC Technical Services and Training Department
- Affirmative Action and Affirmative Action Plans
- SCHAC's First Friday Facts Archive
- SCHAC's Prevention Corner
- Recent News
- Federal, State and Affiliated Partners
- Fees and Fines Report (PDF)
- SC Pregnancy Accommodations Act and Lactation Support Act FAQs (PDF)
- SC Pregnancy Accommodations Act and Lactation Support Act FAQs - Spanish (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Guide (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Guide - Spanish (PDF)